Quantcast

Control rate affects score timing

sjakops
It was somewhat confusing for me to learn that the control rate affects the timing of the score - I wonder if that is a bug, or if there is some 'natural explanation'?

<CsoundSynthesizer>
<CsOptions>
  -odac
</CsOptions>
<CsInstruments>
sr = 44100
kr = 10 ;low values make the timing of the score very inaccurate
instr 123
aSin       oscils      0dbfs/4, 440, 0
           out         aSin
endin
</CsInstruments>
<CsScore>
i 123 0.00 0.1
i 123 0.25  0.1
i 123 0.50 0.1
i 123 0.75 0.1
e 1
</CsScore>
</CsoundSynthesizer>

Re: [Csnd] Control rate affects score timing

sjakops
I see, thanks for the info!
Best regards,
Søren