Can you decode this error message?

jpff-2

Localisation of messages is disabled, using default language.
time resolution is 1.002 ns
Error '/usr/lib/libportaudio.so: undefined symbol: jack_frame_time' in dlopen(./librtpa.so).
WARNING: could not open library 'librtpa.so'
ALSA real-time audio module for Csound by Istvan Varga
0dBFS level = 32768.0
Csound version 5.00 beta (float samples) May 16 2005
libsndfile-1.0.10
UnifiedCSD:  example/trapped.csd
Decode failed....stopping
inactive allocs returned to freespace

This is SuSE 9.2 on a PentiumIII.  It is mainly the decode=failed
message that confuses.
==John ffitch

Re: Can you decode this error message?

Istvan Varga
[hidden email] wrote:

> Localisation of messages is disabled, using default language.
> time resolution is 1.002 ns
> Error '/usr/lib/libportaudio.so: undefined symbol: jack_frame_time' in dlopen(./librtpa.so).
> WARNING: could not open library 'librtpa.so'
> ALSA real-time audio module for Csound by Istvan Varga
> 0dBFS level = 32768.0
> Csound version 5.00 beta (float samples) May 16 2005
> libsndfile-1.0.10
> UnifiedCSD:  example/trapped.csd
> Decode failed....stopping
> inactive allocs returned to freespace
>
> This is SuSE 9.2 on a PentiumIII.  It is mainly the decode=failed
> message that confuses.

This message means that reading the CSD file by one_file.c has failed in
some way. I assume you wanted to type examples/trapped.csd, as example/trapped.csd
obviously cannot be found. The error messages could be more helpful, though.