Call for MUSIC and Papers - Sounds Electric 05, Ireland

Call for MUSIC and Papers - Sounds Electric 05, Ireland

Victor Lazzarini
Apologies for cross-posting

Calls for Music and Papers - Sounds Electric 5 December 2005

Sounds Electric '05 is a 3-day festival of new electro-acoustic and
instrumental music taking place at NUI Maynooth, Ireland, 2-4 December 2005
featuring leading Irish and international composers and performers in an
intense weekend of world class concerts, workshops and talks.

This year's Sounds Electric is dedicated to Csound, with some of the
concerts and talks dedicated to the music composed with the system.

The Sounds Electric 05 festival is now inviting submissions of music and
papers (submissions by abstract, on csound-related topics).

All the information on Sounds Electric 05 and the full text for the call
can be found
on http://www.ear.ie/sounds_electric.htm

Dr Victor Lazzarini
Music Technology Laboratory
Music Department
National University of Ireland, Maynooth

Send bugs reports to this list.

Re: Call for MUSIC and Papers - Sounds Electric 05, Ireland

Iain Duncan
Mmm, Irish Beer. =)

Iain

Victor Lazzarini wrote:

> Apologies for cross-posting
>
> Calls for Music and Papers - Sounds Electric 5 December 2005
>
> Sounds Electric '05 is a 3-day festival of new electro-acoustic and
> instrumental music taking place at NUI Maynooth, Ireland, 2-4 December
> 2005 featuring leading Irish and international composers and performers
> in an intense weekend of world class concerts, workshops and talks.
>
> This year's Sounds Electric is dedicated to Csound, with some of the
> concerts and talks dedicated to the music composed with the system.
>
> The Sounds Electric 05 festival is now inviting submissions of music and
> papers (submissions by abstract, on csound-related topics).
>
> All the information on Sounds Electric 05 and the full text for the call
> can be found
> on http://www.ear.ie/sounds_electric.htm
>

> Dr Victor Lazzarini
> Music Technology Laboratory
> Music Department
> National University of Ireland, Maynooth
Send bugs reports to this list.

Re: Call for MUSIC and Papers - Sounds Electric 05, Ireland

jpff

 Iain> Mmm, Irish Beer. =)
 Iain> Iain

I had a really good glass of Guinness in a pub on Maynooth main street
a couple of years back -- and since then the total ban on smoking in
pubs has come into force and the improvement is great!

Just back from two days in Ireland, working, but we did find time for
a pint

==John ffitch
Send bugs reports to this list.

Re: Call for MUSIC and Papers - Sounds Electric 05, Ireland

Iain Duncan
>  Iain> Mmm, Irish Beer. =)
>  Iain> Iain
>
> I had a really good glass of Guinness in a pub on Maynooth main street
> a couple of years back -- and since then the total ban on smoking in
> pubs has come into force and the improvement is great!
>
> Just back from two days in Ireland, working, but we did find time for
> a pint

Well, if providence allows me to get my ass over there for the
conference ( currently looking into it ), I would love to meet for a pint!

Iain
--
Send bugs reports to this list.