Quantcast

Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?

Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?

Jan Jacob Hofmann
Dear list,

after building csound on Ubuntu as the latest version from git I could
not start blue without problems. So I installed also the latest version
of blue (2.6.1) Now it said, that Java 1.7 was installed, but Java 1.8
was needed.

But  I have Java 1.8 installed, see...:

janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-MacPro:~$ java -version
java version "1.8.0_91"
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 25.91-b14, mixed mode)

I assumed, that an older version of Java was interfering, but I saw,
that the latest version of Java already was active, see... (the one with
the asterisk):

janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-MacPro:~$ sudo update-alternatives
--config java[sudo] password for janjacobhofmann:
Es gibt 3 Auswahlmöglichkeiten für die Alternative java (welche
/usr/bin/java bereitstellen).

   Auswahl      Pfad Priorität Status
Auto-Modus
   1            /opt/Oracle_Java/jre1.8.0_66/bin/java 1
manueller Modus
manueller Modus
* 3            /usr/local/java/jre1.8.0_91/bin/java 1         manueller
Modus

Drücken Sie die Eingabetaste, um die aktuelle Wahl[*] beizubehalten,
oder geben Sie die Auswahlnummer ein:
janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-MacPro:~$

Still I thought that the old Java was somehow interfering, and as blue
(or ubuntu?) gave me the option, to disable modules, I chose to disable
them. Blue started then, but in a very reduced mode. How can I enable
now the modules again needed for a proper start of blue? Actually my
Java should work fine now.

All the best,

Jan Jacob

Re: Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?

Steven Yi
Hi Jan Jacob,

I think Blue might actually require the Java Developer Kit (JDK) and
not just the JRE.  (I actually haven't tested on systems other than
the JDK, so that might be an oversight of mine in documentation.)
Could you try installing the oracle JDK and see if that changes
things?

All best!
steven

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 9:57 AM, Jan Jacob Hofmann
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> after building csound on Ubuntu as the latest version from git I could
> not start blue without problems. So I installed also the latest version
> of blue (2.6.1) Now it said, that Java 1.7 was installed, but Java 1.8
> was needed.
>
> But  I have Java 1.8 installed, see...:
>
> janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-MacPro:~$ java -version
> java version "1.8.0_91"
> Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 25.91-b14, mixed mode)
>
> I assumed, that an older version of Java was interfering, but I saw,
> that the latest version of Java already was active, see... (the one with
> the asterisk):
>
> janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-MacPro:~$ sudo update-alternatives
> --config java[sudo] password for janjacobhofmann:
> Es gibt 3 Auswahlmöglichkeiten für die Alternative java (welche
> /usr/bin/java bereitstellen).
>
>    Auswahl      Pfad Priorität Status
> Auto-Modus
>    1            /opt/Oracle_Java/jre1.8.0_66/bin/java 1
> manueller Modus
> manueller Modus
> * 3            /usr/local/java/jre1.8.0_91/bin/java 1         manueller
> Modus
>
> Drücken Sie die Eingabetaste, um die aktuelle Wahl[*] beizubehalten,
> oder geben Sie die Auswahlnummer ein:
> janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-MacPro:~$
>

> Still I thought that the old Java was somehow interfering, and as blue
> (or ubuntu?) gave me the option, to disable modules, I chose to disable
> them. Blue started then, but in a very reduced mode. How can I enable
> now the modules again needed for a proper start of blue? Actually my
> Java should work fine now.
>

> All the best,
>

> Jan Jacob

Re: Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?

Jan Jacob Hofmann
Dear Steven,

are you sure? I ran blue for years with just JRE. Is JDK required for
the latest versions of blue or might blue run just better with JDK?

All the best,

Jan Jacob

Am 27.10.2016 um 16:36 schrieb Steven Yi:

> Hi Jan Jacob,
>
> I think Blue might actually require the Java Developer Kit (JDK) and
> not just the JRE.  (I actually haven't tested on systems other than
> the JDK, so that might be an oversight of mine in documentation.)
> Could you try installing the oracle JDK and see if that changes
> things?
>
> All best!
> steven
>
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 9:57 AM, Jan Jacob Hofmann
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear list,
>>
>> after building csound on Ubuntu as the latest version from git I could
>> not start blue without problems. So I installed also the latest version
>> of blue (2.6.1) Now it said, that Java 1.7 was installed, but Java 1.8
>> was needed.
>>
>> But  I have Java 1.8 installed, see...:
>>
>> janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-MacPro:~$ java -version
>> java version "1.8.0_91"
>> Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 25.91-b14, mixed mode)
>>
>> I assumed, that an older version of Java was interfering, but I saw,
>> that the latest version of Java already was active, see... (the one with
>> the asterisk):
>>
>> janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-MacPro:~$ sudo update-alternatives
>> --config java[sudo] password for janjacobhofmann:
>> Es gibt 3 Auswahlmöglichkeiten für die Alternative java (welche
>> /usr/bin/java bereitstellen).
>>
>>     Auswahl      Pfad Priorität Status
>> Auto-Modus
>>     1            /opt/Oracle_Java/jre1.8.0_66/bin/java 1
>> manueller Modus
>> manueller Modus
>> * 3            /usr/local/java/jre1.8.0_91/bin/java 1         manueller
>> Modus
>>
>> Drücken Sie die Eingabetaste, um die aktuelle Wahl[*] beizubehalten,
>> oder geben Sie die Auswahlnummer ein:
>> janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-MacPro:~$
>>

>> Still I thought that the old Java was somehow interfering, and as blue
>> (or ubuntu?) gave me the option, to disable modules, I chose to disable
>> them. Blue started then, but in a very reduced mode. How can I enable
>> now the modules again needed for a proper start of blue? Actually my
>> Java should work fine now.
>>

>> All the best,
>>

>> Jan Jacob

Re: Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?

Steven Yi
I'm not positive if that is the cause, but the starter script for
Linux reference $jdkhome and not javahome, so I was thinking that
might be a possibility.

One thing to try is running this in a terminal from the blue/bin directory:

./blue --jdkhome  /usr/local/java/jre1.8.0_91/

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Jan Jacob Hofmann
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Steven,
>

> are you sure? I ran blue for years with just JRE. Is JDK required for
> the latest versions of blue or might blue run just better with JDK?
>

> All the best,
>
> Jan Jacob
>

> Am 27.10.2016 um 16:36 schrieb Steven Yi:
>> Hi Jan Jacob,
>>
>> I think Blue might actually require the Java Developer Kit (JDK) and
>> not just the JRE.  (I actually haven't tested on systems other than
>> the JDK, so that might be an oversight of mine in documentation.)
>> Could you try installing the oracle JDK and see if that changes
>> things?
>>
>> All best!
>> steven
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 9:57 AM, Jan Jacob Hofmann
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Dear list,
>>>
>>> after building csound on Ubuntu as the latest version from git I could
>>> not start blue without problems. So I installed also the latest version
>>> of blue (2.6.1) Now it said, that Java 1.7 was installed, but Java 1.8
>>> was needed.
>>>
>>> But  I have Java 1.8 installed, see...:
>>>
>>> janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-MacPro:~$ java -version
>>> java version "1.8.0_91"
>>> Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_91-b14)
>>> Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 25.91-b14, mixed mode)
>>>
>>> I assumed, that an older version of Java was interfering, but I saw,
>>> that the latest version of Java already was active, see... (the one with
>>> the asterisk):
>>>
>>> janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-MacPro:~$ sudo update-alternatives
>>> --config java[sudo] password for janjacobhofmann:
>>> Es gibt 3 Auswahlmöglichkeiten für die Alternative java (welche
>>> /usr/bin/java bereitstellen).
>>>
>>>     Auswahl      Pfad Priorität Status
>>> Auto-Modus
>>>     1            /opt/Oracle_Java/jre1.8.0_66/bin/java 1
>>> manueller Modus
>>> manueller Modus
>>> * 3            /usr/local/java/jre1.8.0_91/bin/java 1         manueller
>>> Modus
>>>
>>> Drücken Sie die Eingabetaste, um die aktuelle Wahl[*] beizubehalten,
>>> oder geben Sie die Auswahlnummer ein:
>>> janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-MacPro:~$
>>>

>>> Still I thought that the old Java was somehow interfering, and as blue
>>> (or ubuntu?) gave me the option, to disable modules, I chose to disable
>>> them. Blue started then, but in a very reduced mode. How can I enable
>>> now the modules again needed for a proper start of blue? Actually my
>>> Java should work fine now.
>>>

>>> All the best,
>>>

>>> Jan Jacob

Re: Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?

Jan Jacob Hofmann
Dear Steven,

problem solved. As running

./blue --jdkhome  /usr/local/java/jre1.8.0_91/

did not help I installed JDK. Still it was the same behaviour. Finally
deleting the .blue-folder and re-installing made blue reappear as we
know it.

All in all I now have the latest Csound version running and Cmask is now
working fine. My new set-up and working environment on Linux is not
quite completed but I am confident, that I will be back soon for testing.

All the best,

Jan Jacob

Am 27.10.2016 um 17:30 schrieb Steven Yi:

> I'm not positive if that is the cause, but the starter script for
> Linux reference $jdkhome and not javahome, so I was thinking that
> might be a possibility.
>
> One thing to try is running this in a terminal from the blue/bin directory:
>
> ./blue --jdkhome  /usr/local/java/jre1.8.0_91/
>

> On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Jan Jacob Hofmann
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear Steven,
>>

>> are you sure? I ran blue for years with just JRE. Is JDK required for
>> the latest versions of blue or might blue run just better with JDK?
>>

>> All the best,
>>
>> Jan Jacob
>>

>> Am 27.10.2016 um 16:36 schrieb Steven Yi:
>>> Hi Jan Jacob,
>>>
>>> I think Blue might actually require the Java Developer Kit (JDK) and
>>> not just the JRE.  (I actually haven't tested on systems other than
>>> the JDK, so that might be an oversight of mine in documentation.)
>>> Could you try installing the oracle JDK and see if that changes
>>> things?
>>>
>>> All best!
>>> steven

sound      |      movement       |       object      |      space
sonic architecture     |      site: http://www.sonicarchitecture.de
spatial electronic composition    |    higher order ambisonic music

Re: Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?

Jan Jacob Hofmann

Dear Steven,

sorry, I again have to bother with my java-troubles :-(

On my other computer (Lenovo 64 bit Ubuntu 14.04) happened the same, when I updated to blue version 2.6.1: Blue starts up only half way with a strange user interface.

I tried to update to JDK 1.8 build 111 right away but I am not sure, if it worked. I used the description on http://www.wikihow.com/Install-Oracle-Java-JRE-on-Ubuntu-Linux first... and then

http://askubuntu.com/questions/521145/how-to-install-oracle-java-on-ubuntu-14-04

as my guide to install JDK , everything seemed to work fine for both ways of installation.  Still I get confusing results on terminal:

janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-ThinkPad-T430:~$ sudo update-alternatives --config java
[sudo] password for janjacobhofmann:
Es gibt 2 Auswahlmöglichkeiten für die Alternative java (welche /usr/bin/java bereitstellen).

  Auswahl      Pfad                                     Priorität Status
  0            /usr/lib/jvm/oracle_jdk8/jre/bin/java     2000      Auto-Modus
  1            /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/bin/java   1081      manueller Modus
* 2            /usr/lib/jvm/oracle_jdk8/jre/bin/java     2000      manueller Modus

Here it looks like the jdk8 -version is the active one. But when I type java -version, I get the following result:

janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-ThinkPad-T430:~$ java -version
java version "1.8.0_111"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.111-b14, mixed mode)
janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-ThinkPad-T430:~$

...here it is just JRE.

Typing which java gives this result:

janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-ThinkPad-T430:~$ which java
/usr/bin/java
.. though the folder /usr/bin/java is empty on this machine.

Unfortunately I can not find any .blue-folder to delete this time...and I am quite sure, I installed java in a wrong way...

Is there a way to change it?

All the best and thanks,

Jan Jacob

Betreff: Re: [Bluemusic-users] Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?
Datum: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 08:02:45 +0200
Von: Jan Jacob Hofmann [hidden email]
An: blue users mailing list [hidden email]

Dear Steven,

problem solved. As running

./blue --jdkhome  /usr/local/java/jre1.8.0_91/

did not help I installed JDK. Still it was the same behaviour. Finally
deleting the .blue-folder and re-installing made blue reappear as we
know it.

All in all I now have the latest Csound version running and Cmask is now
working fine. My new set-up and working environment on Linux is not
quite completed but I am confident, that I will be back soon for testing.

All the best,

Jan Jacob

Am 27.10.2016 um 17:30 schrieb Steven Yi:
> I'm not positive if that is the cause, but the starter script for
> Linux reference $jdkhome and not javahome, so I was thinking that
> might be a possibility.
>
> One thing to try is running this in a terminal from the blue/bin directory:
>
> ./blue --jdkhome  /usr/local/java/jre1.8.0_91/
>

> On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Jan Jacob Hofmann
> [hidden email] wrote:
>> Dear Steven,
>>

>> are you sure? I ran blue for years with just JRE. Is JDK required for
>> the latest versions of blue or might blue run just better with JDK?
>>

>> All the best,
>>
>> Jan Jacob
>>

>> Am 27.10.2016 um 16:36 schrieb Steven Yi:
>>> Hi Jan Jacob,
>>>
>>> I think Blue might actually require the Java Developer Kit (JDK) and
>>> not just the JRE.  (I actually haven't tested on systems other than
>>> the JDK, so that might be an oversight of mine in documentation.)
>>> Could you try installing the oracle JDK and see if that changes
>>> things?
>>>
>>> All best!
>>> steven

sound      |      movement       |       object      |      space
sonic architecture     |      site: http://www.sonicarchitecture.de
spatial electronic composition    |    higher order ambisonic music

Re: Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?

Menno Knevel
i have
menno@menno-P5K ~ $ which java
/usr/bin/java

there is no folder but i have a link called java there. It is linking to /etc/alternatives/java. Which in turn points to /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/bin/java.
There all the Java stuff is installed on my system.

This is the PATH:
menno@menno-P5K ~ $ printenv
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle

Don't know if this helps :)

Re: Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?

Steven Yi
I think for the issue where Blue does start but the windows is not
right, the issue is most likely incorrect older settings.  On Linux,
the settings should (I believe) be saved in your $HOME/.blue/dev
folder.  You can also find out the exact directory from the
Help->About menu in Blue.  Another option to try is to use the
Window->Reset WIndows menu option.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Menno Knevel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i have
> menno@menno-P5K ~ $ which java
> /usr/bin/java
>
> there is no folder but i have a link called java there. It is linking to
> /etc/alternatives/java. Which in turn points to
> /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/bin/java.
> There all the Java stuff is installed on my system.
>
> This is the PATH:
> menno@menno-P5K ~ $ printenv
> JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle
>
> Don't know if this helps :)

Re: Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?

Jan Jacob Hofmann

Thank you Menno and Steven!

About the .blue-folder: it is hard to find! I can cd to it but if I ls the parent directory where it should reside, it is not listed. Also it can not be seen in the Linux GUI.

janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-ThinkPad-T430:~$ cd /home/janjacobhofmann/.blue/janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-ThinkPad-T430:~/.blue$ ls
dev        udoLibrary.xml   userInstrumentLibrary.xml   windowSettings.xml
pythonLib  udoLibrary.xml~  userInstrumentLibrary.xml~

However the <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="About:blue-menu">About:blue-menu lists this:

Product Version: blue 201510222201
Java: 1.8.0_111; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 25.111-b14
Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_111-b14
System: Linux version 4.4.0-45-generic running on amd64; UTF-8; de_DE (blue)
User directory: /home/janjacobhofmann/.blue/dev
Cache directory: /home/janjacobhofmann/.blue/dev/var/cache

The product-version is also strange, isnt it? Resetting window did not help, by the way.

Best,

Jan Jacob

Am 31.10.2016 um 15:18 schrieb Steven Yi:
[...]

Yes, on Unix systems, they generally hide folders and files that start with ".".  You can listed all files and directories with "ls -al".

The product version is okay, it's the autogenerated internal number.  However, it looks to be from 2015.  What version of Blue are you using?

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Jan Jacob Hofmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thank you Menno and Steven!

About the .blue-folder: it is hard to find! I can cd to it but if I ls the parent directory where it should reside, it is not listed. Also it can not be seen in the Linux GUI.

janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-ThinkPad-T430:~$ cd /home/janjacobhofmann/.blue/janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-ThinkPad-T430:~/.blue$ ls
dev        udoLibrary.xml   userInstrumentLibrary.xml   windowSettings.xml
pythonLib  udoLibrary.xml~  userInstrumentLibrary.xml~

However the About:blue-menu lists this:

[...]

ah, I see, then I should be able to delete the folder using rm. I tried to install now version 2.6.1 after having had installed version 2.6.0. Test 10 before. Maybe the folder remained form 2.5.x

All the best,

Jan Jacob

Am 31.10.2016 um 22:33 schrieb Steven Yi:

> Yes, on Unix systems, they generally hide folders and files that start with ".".  You can listed all files and directories with "ls -al".
>
> The product version is okay, it's the autogenerated internal number.  However, it looks to be from 2015.  What version of Blue are you using?
>
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Jan Jacob Hofmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you Menno and Steven!
>
> About the .blue-folder: it is hard to find! I can cd to it but if I ls the parent directory where it should reside, it is not listed. Also it can not be seen in the Linux GUI.
>
> janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-ThinkPad-T430:~$ cd /home/janjacobhofmann/.blue/janjacobhofmann@janjacobhofmann-ThinkPad-T430:~/.blue$ ls
> dev        udoLibrary.xml   userInstrumentLibrary.xml   windowSettings.xml
> pythonLib  udoLibrary.xml~  userInstrumentLibrary.xml~
>
> However the About:blue-menu lists this:
>
> Product Version: blue 201510222201
> Java: 1.8.0_111; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 25.111-b14
> Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_111-b14
> System: Linux version 4.4.0-45-generic running on amd64; UTF-8; de_DE (blue)
> User directory: /home/janjacobhofmann/.blue/dev
> Cache directory: /home/janjacobhofmann/.blue/dev/var/cache
>
> The product-version is also strange, isnt it? Resetting window did not help, by the way.
>
> Best,
>

> Jan Jacob
>
> Am 31.10.2016 um 15:18 schrieb Steven Yi:
>> I think for the issue where Blue does start but the windows is not
>> right, the issue is most likely incorrect older settings.  On Linux,
>> the settings should (I believe) be saved in your $HOME/.blue/dev
>> folder.  You can also find out the exact directory from the
>> Help->About menu in Blue.  Another option to try is to use the
>> Window->Reset WIndows menu option.
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Menno Knevel
>> <[hidden email]>
>>  wrote:
>>
>>> i have
>>> menno@menno-P5K ~ $ which java
>>> /usr/bin/java
>>>
>>> there is no folder but i have a link called java there. It is linking to
>>> /etc/alternatives/java. Which in turn points to
>>> /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/
>>> jre/bin/java.
>>> There all the Java stuff is installed on my system.
>>>
>>> This is the PATH:
>>> menno@menno-P5K ~ $ printenv
>>> JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-
>>> oracle
>>>
>>> Don't know if this helps :)
>>>

>>> --

>>> http://sdm.link/telerik

>> http://sdm.link/telerik

> sound      |      movement       |       object      |      space
> sonic architecture     |      site:
> http://www.sonicarchitecture.de
>
> spatial electronic composition    |    higher order ambisonic music

Re: Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?

Steven Yi
I think the program version would report for the version of Blue being run.  However, have you tried deleting that folder and starting 2.6.1 again?

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 2:17 AM, Jan Jacob Hofmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

>>> menno@menno-P5K ~ $ which java
>>> /usr/bin/java
>>>
>>> there is no folder but i have a link called java there. It is linking to
>>> /etc/alternatives/java. Which in turn points to
>>> /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/
>>> jre/bin/java.
>>> There all the Java stuff is installed on my system.
>>>
>>> This is the PATH:
>>> menno@menno-P5K ~ $ printenv
>>> JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-
>>> oracle
>>>
>>> Don't know if this helps :)
>>>

>>> --

>>> http://sdm.link/telerik

>> http://sdm.link/telerik

> sound      |      movement       |       object      |      space
> sonic architecture     |      site:
> http://www.sonicarchitecture.de
>
> spatial electronic composition    |    higher order ambisonic music

Re: Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?

I deleted now the .blue-folder,reinstalled blue 2.6.1 and now blue works again as we know it. Thanks a lot! I do assume that this folder is not overwritten by the installation-process and it may have contained settings form former versions of blue or my former java-settings, right?

Anyway, the "about blue" output now looks like this:

Product Version: blue 201510222201
Java: 1.8.0_111; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 25.111-b14
Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_111-b14
System: Linux version 4.4.0-45-generic running on amd64; UTF-8; de_DE (blue)
User directory: /home/janjacobhofmann/.blue/dev
Cache directory: /home/janjacobhofmann/.blue/dev/var/cache

Still it shows me just Java- SE Runtime environment although I thought I had installed JDK. But...as long as it works :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Developer Access Program for Intel Xeon Phi Processors Access to Intel Xeon Phi processor-based developer platforms. With one year of Intel Parallel Studio XE. Training and support from Colfax. Order your platform today. http://sdm.link/xeonphi _______________________________________________ Bluemusic-users mailing list [hidden email] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users

sound      |      movement       |       object      |      space
sonic architecture     |      site: http://www.sonicarchitecture.de
spatial electronic composition    |    higher order ambisonic music

Re: Blue modules disabled - how to enable them again?

Steven Yi
I think everything is okay now; even if you have JDK installed, it will say "Runtime Environment" as the JRE is a part of the JDK.

Glad everything is working!  Hopefully things will be okay from here on out!

steven