Quantcast

BSB Widget rates

ebmtranceboy
Hi Steven,
 Can you confirm (or not) that rates for all widgets except checkbox are
 k-rate and rate for checkbox is i-rate ?

(at least, this is what i observe with BlueLive with CSound API)

Re: BSB Widget rates

Steven Yi
That is mostly correct, except if a widget is set to be not
Automatable, it will generate as a constant value. Checkboxes are
always generated as constants (though, really, I don't see why it
couldn't be changed to allow automation...).  Other widgets like the
line editor currently only generate a table at i-time. The textField
also only generates at i-time currently.

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 1:54 AM, Ebm Boy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>  Can you confirm (or not) that rates for all widgets except checkbox are
>  k-rate and rate for checkbox is i-rate ?
>
> (at least, this is what i observe with BlueLive with CSound API)

Re: BSB Widget rates

ebmtranceboy
Thanks Steven

>  (though, really, I don't see why it
couldn't be changed to allow automation...)

Do you want me to fill a feature request ?

Re: BSB Widget rates

Steven Yi
If you'd like the feature, then yes! :D Thanks!

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 6:45 PM, ebmtranceboy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Steven
>
>>  (though, really, I don't see why it
> couldn't be changed to allow automation...)
>
> Do you want me to fill a feature request ?

Re: BSB Widget rates

ebmtranceboy
done!
Artifact 3419780