Auto-competion of widget-names in the BSB code

Auto-competion of widget-names in the BSB code

Jan Jacob Hofmann
Dear Steven,

I have not tested version 2.7.0 jet - I can do this on the weekend, I guess. As I am back on my sound works however, I noticed that on 2.6.1 (Mac-version) the auto-competion of widget-names in the BSB code does not work as expected. If I press ctrl-space on a highlighted „<„ something like this pops up:

< opcode
<< opcode
<= opcode

As I said: I can probably test this also on 2.7.0 this weekend, together with the scaled widgets…

All the best,

Jan Jacob

sound         |         movement         |         object         |        space
sonic architecture       |        site: http://www.sonicarchitecture.de
spatial electronic composition   |    higher order ambisonic music

Re: Auto-competion of widget-names in the BSB code

Steven Yi
Hi Jan Jacob,

I think this is something I may have fixed for 2.7.0 (it is, at least,
working here on Windows with latest 2.7.0 dev build). I think in the
past there may have been a separate keystroke to show completions
(something like ctrl-shift-space maybe) for widgets, but I don't
remember when I modified it all to show in the same popup.

Hopefully when you test 2.7.0 it will have the correct behavior!

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 3:15 PM, Jan Jacob Hofmann
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Steven,
>
> I have not tested version 2.7.0 jet - I can do this on the weekend, I guess.
> As I am back on my sound works however, I noticed that on 2.6.1
> (Mac-version) the auto-competion of widget-names in the BSB code does not
> work as expected. If I press ctrl-space on a highlighted „<„ something like
> this pops up:
>
> < opcode
> << opcode
> <= opcode
>
> As I said: I can probably test this also on 2.7.0 this weekend, together
> with the scaled widgets…
>
> All the best,
>
> Jan Jacob
>

> sound         |         movement         |         object         |
> space
> sonic architecture       |        site: http://www.sonicarchitecture.de
> spatial electronic composition   |    higher order ambisonic music

Re: Auto-competion of widget-names in the BSB code

Jan Jacob Hofmann
Dear Steven,

I just tested it - on 2.7.0 the auto competion on BSB-instrument-code
works fine again...just as I know and love it!

Thanks a lot,

Am 07.07.2017 um 04:13 schrieb Steven Yi:
> Hopefully when you test 2.7.0 it will have the correct behavior!

Re: Auto-competion of widget-names in the BSB code

Steven Yi
Thanks for confirming it is working there for you!