Quantcast

Anyone using Csound 5?

Steven Yi
Hi All,

I'm in the process of rewriting some mixer code now for Blue to handle
the audio layers feature.  I was considering rewriting the code
generation to use arrays and was wondering if anyone was still using
Csound 5.  If so, I can probably shelve that aspect of the work for
now and come back to it later.  I'm thinking the generated code will
be much easier to read with just a large ga_blue_mixer[] and
ga_blue_control[] arrays used as busses, though I still have to
experiment to see how that would look.

Re: Anyone using Csound 5?

Rene Djack-2
I am using csound 6

Regards
René

Le 28/05/2014 00:09, Steven Yi a écrit :

> Hi All,
>
> I'm in the process of rewriting some mixer code now for Blue to handle
> the audio layers feature.  I was considering rewriting the code
> generation to use arrays and was wondering if anyone was still using
> Csound 5.  If so, I can probably shelve that aspect of the work for
> now and come back to it later.  I'm thinking the generated code will
> be much easier to read with just a large ga_blue_mixer[] and
> ga_blue_control[] arrays used as busses, though I still have to
> experiment to see how that would look.
>
> Thanks!
> steven

Re: Anyone using Csound 5?

menno
me too, Cs6

Menno

Re: Anyone using Csound 5?

Jan Jacob Hofmann
so do I,
 Cs 6

Jan Jacob

Am 29.05.2014 um 11:13 schrieb menno:

> me too, Cs6
>
> Menno

Re: Anyone using Csound 5?

Steven Yi
Thanks all for the replies!  I'm going to continue with CS5-compatible
code for now.  I've been in the thick of the mixer code and it looks
like it will need some bigger changes anyways for Blue 3.  I will
probably make the move to CS6 requirements in Blue 3.