Amsterdam catalog

jpff
I realised that a number of diagrams were missing in y version of the
Amsterdam catalog.  I have added a number and done some necessary
renaming.  I would appreciate hearing of any missing bits -- I am sure
the pvoc section is a problem and there are a couple of missing scores
I cannot find....
==John ffitch
Send bugs reports to this list.

testing - got kicked out of the list

Hector Centeno-Garcia
Some days ago I sent a couple of emails to the csound list and after
that I stopped receiving emails from this list. First I thought that
there was some sort of technical problem but then I browsed the archives
and I found that the list has been active... I resubscribed and now I'm
just testing it.

Hector.
--
Send bugs reports to this list.